Welcome to BCP-Coin Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Toggle %s NEWS from DEV:

ATTENTION! ***** SWAP IS COMPLETED!!! ***** ВНИМАНИЕ! ***** СВОП ЗАВЕРШЕН!!! ***** Dear community members, we are pleased to inform you that the exchange of old coins for new ones is completed. ***** Total exchanged 1.668.758 coins ***** Дорогие участники сообщества, мы рады сообщить вам, что обмен старых монет на новые завершен.***** Всего обменяно 1.668.758 монет

Photo

SWAP/СВОП

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

BCP-Coin Admin

BCP-Coin Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 32 posts

SWAP/СВОП

Dear BuyCoin / BuyCoin-Pos Supporters,

We are excited to announce the “BUY to BCP Swap” as well as bonuses for early swapping.
We want the process to go smoothly for users so we strongly recommend reading the below details carefully.

The Swap Mechanism

• (IMPORTANT!!!) Contact me for receiving the address of utilization of old coins of BUY
  • (IMPORTANT!!!) Find your transaction on a block explorer and send her number for verification.
  • (IMPORTANT!!!) In avoidance of misunderstanding make a transaction screenshot.
  • (IMPORTANT!!!) Only after these actions start the new client.
  • The client is by default established in the same folder as old Buycoin therefore in Windows can give an error message. If it occurred, you will have to remove (or to rename) the Buycoin folder in AppData open the Start-up menu >> All programs >> Standard >> to Execute
  • Insert %APPDATA% of there and press Enter
  • Find the Roaming folder, open it and rename, or remove the Buycoin folder.
  • Start the downloaded wallet of BCP generate the address for receiving BCP of coins and send him to me with a transaction screenshot.

End date of SWAP on October 28, 2017

RU:

Уважаемые сторонники BuyCoin / BuyCoin-Pos,

Мы рады объявить о замене «BUY на BCP ».
Мы хотим, чтобы процесс прошел гладко для пользователей, поэтому

мы настоятельно рекомендуем внимательно прочитать данные ниже.

• (ВАЖНО!!!) Свяжитесь со мной для получения адреса утилизации старых монет BUY
  • (ВАЖНО!!!) Найдите вашу транзакцию на блок-эксплорере и пришлите ее номер для сверки.
  • (ВАЖНО!!!) Во избежинии недоразумений сделайте скриншот транзакции.
  • (ВАЖНО!!!) Только после этих действий запускайте новый клиент.
  • Клиент по умолчанию устанавливается в ту же папку что и старый Buycoin, поэтому в Windows может выдать ошибку. Если это произошло, вы должны будете удалить (или переименовать) папку Buycoin в AppData откройте меню Пуск >> Все программы >> Стандартные >> Выполнить
  • Вставьте туда %APPDATA% и нажмите Enter
  • Найдите папку Roaming, откройте ее и переименуйте, либо удалите папку Buycoin.
  • Запустите скачанный кошелек ВСР сгенерируйте адрес для получения ВСР монет и пришлите его мне со скриншотом транзакции.

Дата окончания обмена 28 октября 2017г

NovaExchange and Tradesatoshi not supported function a SWAP

You can also send me your wallet.dat file in zip arhive and the address of a new purse on which it is necessary to list coins, it will accelerate your exchange.

RU:

Получены ответы от бирж NovaExchange и Tradesatoshi - эти биржи не поддерживают функцию СВОП.

Вы так же можете мне отправить ваш файл wallet.dat в zip архиве и адрес нового кошелька на который необходимо перечислить монеты, это ускорит процесс обмена.

JustAnInvestor

JustAnInvestor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Ok my wallet is sync now, please let me know where I must send my coins to swap for the new coins?

BCP-Coin Admin

BCP-Coin Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 32 posts

Ok my wallet is sync now, please let me know where I must send my coins to swap for the new coins?

You can send me PM your wallet.dat file in .zip arhive and the address of a new purse on which it is necessary to list coins, it will accelerate your exchange.

BCP-Coin Admin

BCP-Coin Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 32 posts

More than one million coins are at the moment exchanged already

RU:

На данный момент обменяно уже более миллиона монет

BCP-Coin Admin

BCP-Coin Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 32 posts

Attached File  timer.PNG   234.5KB   0 downloads

BCP-Coin Admin

BCP-Coin Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 32 posts

On Tradesatoshi closed tendering on an old coin of BUY

Attached File  Tradesatoshi.PNG   308.05KB   0 downloads

Close all your orders and withdraw your coins, BUY will be delisted the 1/12/17

BCP-Coin Admin

BCP-Coin Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 32 posts

Attached File  timer2.PNG   257.73KB   0 downloads

SWAP it is complete!

Claims are not accepted, all had time for exchange of old coins of BUY for new coins of BCP. 

The old BUY project is closed.

Concerning the BCP project I can tell so:

There will be a new road map soon, the new exchanges will be added, the market will be open.

BCP-Coin Admin

BCP-Coin Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 32 posts

Total exchanged 1.668.758 coins

Всего обменяно 1.668.758 монет

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users